How do I get the Fortran errors in the editor ?
ajsilva
2014-09-20 18:31:02 UTC
Hi all
I'm trying to migrate from Intel Visual Fortran/ Visual Studio to Netbeans 8.01 / CVT IDE. It is maybe a silly question. Once the gfortran compiler has found errors in a file ( and indicated them in the internal terminal) , how do I get them indicated in the FILE EDITOR? With errors in C/C++ files and projects , I've checked already, The errrors are indicated in blue in the terminal and with a mouse click we can jump to the error location in the file editor. It works just fine, but with fortran files the error are indicated only in the terminal.

Thanks for any help.
Alexander Simon
2014-09-22 08:47:24 UTC
Post by ajsilva
Hi all
I'm trying to migrate from Intel Visual Fortran/ Visual Studio to Netbeans 8.01 / CVT IDE. It is maybe a silly question. Once the gfortran compiler has found errors in a file ( and indicated them in the internal terminal) , how do I get them indicated in the FILE EDITOR? With errors in C/C++ files and projects , I've checked already, The errrors are indicated in blue in the terminal and with a mouse click we can jump to the error location in the file editor. It works just fine, but with fortran files the error are indicated only in the terminal.
Thanks for any help.
Hi ajsilva,

Please provide example of output.
Most probably your compiler has unknown (from Netbeans point of view)
format of error messages.

Alexander